Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Where to start?

A lot of us have a lot of things to say... even if we don't verbalize them. 
I'm one of those people, but not in the way you'd expect: 
  • not afraid to let people know what I think. 
  • not afraid to show people how I feel. 
  • not shy, that's for damn sure.
...but I've learned over the years that there's a certain place and a very specific time to say the things that you want to say. 

Timing can be everything. 
And, there's a way to go about saying the things that need to be said. 

I swore that I'd publish a book someday, and even though I still haven't pinpointed the exact theme of said book I'm hoping that this sweet little baby blog will assist me in such. 

I just want NEED a place to write all of the things down, and keep them in a safe place for some other time. Thoughts & experiences, that's all. 

Here's that place. Enjoy my Life, and Other True Stories. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home